Clothed With Strength and Honor – 05.09.2021
What is the biblical definition of a mother?
It’s a woman who keeps on loving her children through the entire life.
In spite of the fact that her role in their life changes with time, her love and her care for the children remain the same all the time!
What Does The Bible Say About A Good Mother?
Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her:
1. A Godly Mother Will Treasure the Word of God.
2. A Godly Mother will find Contentment in Christ.
3. A Godly Mother will Discipline herself in the Faith.
4. A Godly Mother will Love her Husband Well.
Psalm 127:3-4 Behold, children are a heritage and a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from him.
That’s why great mom…..!
1. Always offers her love.
2. Gives lots of hugs.
3. Trying to see things from your kid’s point of view.
4. Have Patience. And then more patience on top of that.
5. Setting boundaries, not raising little monsters who walk all over mom.
6. Giving unconditional love.
25 Her clothes are strength and honor (respect) – (unbending principle). She is full of joy about the future. (She laughs without fear of the future)
LIVING FOR HEAVEN – 1/16/2022
January 16, 2022
GOD’S CHOSEN ONES – YOU’RE IT – 01.09.22
January 09, 2022
R.E.S.E.T. – 1.2.2022
January 02, 2022